“I have achieved two major life goals since working with Liz. Her keen sense of observation, listening skills and gentle manner were perfect for the perfectionist that I am. I felt I was able to be vulnerable with Liz and that she was on my team.”
Invest in your teams with coaching and they will be your greatest assets of today and tomorrow
Coaching is described as many things but ultimately is about supporting others to achieve their goals. In work, this is fundamentally about improving the performance of leaders and in turn the business around them.
As a coach, I will:
- Give you the space and safety you need to fully explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours without judgement
- Be your sounding board just as much as your mentor and cheerleaders through really listening & questioning
- Be your partner to keep you accountable and consistent
As a coach, I am:
Working with a diverse range of clients, my approach is both holistic & caring. Focussing on positive & action-based solution, I look for what is right for the individual with their agenda at the heart of all mentoring & coaching activity.
I am an accredited coach, having studied under the ILM Level 7 programme & a member of the European Coaching & Mentoring Council (EMCC). To compliment both the coaching & mentoring practice I am also a qualified Mental Health First Aider with the (Mental Health Foundation) as well as for children & young adults (NCFE). Through the EMCC ethical code, I am committed to maintaining the highest professional ethical standards for her clients. This also involves regular on-going coaching supervision commenced during study for the ILM & continues as a commitment to self awareness & development for the benefit of me & my clients.
Each programme is bespoke to every client, tailored to individual needs in an insights/introductory meeting. You can expect to have between 6 – 8 sessions/lasting an hour/held in person (physically or digitally) at regular intervals within an agreed time period. All coaching is supported by & endorsed by contractual agreements and a code of ethics.
As a coach, I can:
- Support your leaders to be more coach like everyday
- Build a growth mindset in your leaders that is at the core of all change
- Help leaders successfully navigate the challenging & complex
- Facilitate discovering strengths and values so that people find their purpose and impact performance