“She helped me make the right choices when navigating the ever-changing job market. Three, well-timed, affordable sessions were the best investment I made in me.”
Jill Ford, Head of HR Business Partnering Bauer Media
Thinking about change in your career?
The world has changed dramatically over the past few years and with that the planet “work” we all inhabit. This is throwing up differing experiences and opportunities we may not have gone through before.
Sometimes we are actively shaping our careers, you maybe just finishing eductation so entering the workforce fully for the first time or contemplating is your current role the right one for you or even considering moving to self employment. Perhaps you’re managing a major life change such as parenting, physcial or mental health experience. Or is work steering you onto a new path following a redundancy experience. These can all feel new and unknownbut whatever the reason, these crossroads whilst difficult needn’t be a crisis.
In fact, with the right mindset, tools, resources and support career change big or small can be really positive and for some transformational. We spend on average 1/3 of our life working, so if what you do and how you do it is important to you then it is worth investing in your career well-being.
With my rich history of working with some of the world’s biggest brands and my curiosity and motivation to continue to learn about the world of work, I can support you to best prepare and respond to any junction in your career journey with:
- Discovering your strengths and values and exploring their role in experiencing “good work”
- Identifying new and evolving skills development
- Crafting your own career criteria and measure of what great work looks and feels like
- Navigating the ever-changing job market
- Managing your work search proactively to make better job applications
- Creating a CV that perfectly reflects you, your skills and experience for now and the future
- Shaping our professional branding; socially and digitally especially LinkedIn
- Interview tool kit – so whatever the style of interview you enjoy it and perform well
- Build resilience throughout your career, using this to inform future career choices
- Negotiating the right job offer for you and transitioning into your new role
- Building confidence when experiencing negative change
- Transitioning from corporate working life to self employment or beyond retirement